Academic Services

The Academic Section provides services pertaining to the academic affairs of Libyan students studying in the United States. Our services include supervising high school final year scores, certifying undergraduate and graduate degrees, U.S. transcripts, and other educational documents issued by U.S. academic institutions.

The Academic Section also receives students’ requests and complaints and forwards them to the Ministry of Education.

The Academic Section, in cooperation with relevant U.S. institutions, develops and enhances bilateral programs between the two countries.

Certifying graduation certificates, academic records and transcripts issued by educational institutions in accordance with the following terms:

  • Presenting original document in addition to a copy.
  • Accreditation of graduation certificates from the state where educational institutions operate.
  • Copy of the passport.
  • Copy of student’s visa or residency document.

All documents must be forwarded to the Embassy’s address and must be attached with a pre-paid envelope. The Embassy’s address is:
1460 Dahlia St NW,
Washington, DC 20012
(Academic Section)


Frequently Asked Questions

Graduation certificates, academic records, and U.S. transcripts issued by U.S.
educational institutions.
[ X ]